Thursday, June 28, 2012

Best Damn Latte in Los Angeles

Pardon the Punctuation.....Being the child of Cuban immigrants means I've been drinking lattes since I could wear a diaper. Urth Caffe in West Hollywood happens to have the best latte that I have ever had the pleasure of drinking. It's called the "Spanish Latte."The secret to their 'Spanish Latte" is a hint of sweetened condensed milk that they add to the drink somewhere in the process of preparing it. My guess is that the condensed milk is added to the regular milk before it is frothed so that a tiny hint of its taste is present with every sip. The only problem with this latte is that it is more addictive than crack and will slowly but surely empty your wallet. It's not cheap but worth every penny. Timing it out to once or twice a month has saved me. When you visit LA you have to hit up Urth Caffe for "Spanish Latte" and one of their home made desserts. It's the kind of stuff you'll wake in the morning dreaming about. For suggestions don't hesitate to ask me at TheYumYumFoodie@gmail.com

@TheYumYumFoodie
Facebook
Tumblr.com/blog/theyumyumfoodie

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts.
    microblading los angeles

    ReplyDelete