Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Super Duper Burger is Super Duper Awesome!

Pardon the Punctuation....If in San Francisco and you want to go into a food coma, mosey on over to Super Duper Burgers for a mouth watering comfort food indulgence. I had the Super Burger with cheddar, bacon and some garlic fries on the side. Of course the Straus creamery chocolate shake to wash them down. All I spent was $15 and this was a steal considering the quality of the products they serve. All of their beef is organic from Niman Ranch and cooked to perfection. Their burger is one of the top ten I've had in my life and is going to be a San Francisco must every time I'm in town.

TheYumYumFoodie@gmail.com
www.Facebook.com/TheYumYumFoodie
@TheYumYumFoodie

1 comment:

  1. Ay! Now I'm hungry again thanks to you. But the question remains... How the hell do you do it and stay so slim, my friend? What do you recommend for foodies with enormous asses?

    ReplyDelete